POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: YouTube
Date: 31 Jul 2012 09:40:38
Message: <5017e056@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> I have no idea what is or is not "anime". I do know that occasionally
> films come on TV which have a distinctly Japanese look to them. And
> usually those are bizarre in the extreme as well...

Sounds like another one of your "I don't know what this is, nor do I want
to find out, and I will spout whatever prejudiced nonsense comes to mind
every time the subject comes up, just as a matter of principle."

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> I have no idea what is or is not "anime". I do know that occasionally
>> films come on TV which have a distinctly Japanese look to them. And
>> usually those are bizarre in the extreme as well...
>
> Sounds like another one of your "I don't know what this is, nor do I want
> to find out, and I will spout whatever prejudiced nonsense comes to mind
> every time the subject comes up, just as a matter of principle."

If you want to see it that way, you're entitled to your opinion. I
actually meant it more as a "from what I've seen, this probably wouldn't
interest me".

While we're on the subject, I also don't know what constitutes "garage
music", but I'm not going to rush out and find out.

Post a reply to this message