POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Favorite Olympic Sport? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Favorite Olympic Sport? (Message 26 to 35 of 35)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Favorite Olympic Sport?
Date: 26 Jul 2012 17:12:56
Message: <5011b2d8@news.povray.org>
On 24/07/2012 11:31 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> Oh, no, for my part, I'm perfectly willing to let you have the gold on
> this one. ;)

Got an image to keep up. ;-)

> London cabbies are upset at the lane restrictions - apparently there are
> lanes being reserved for athletes and other officials for the games, and
> it's playing hell with the cabbies' ability to do their jobs.
>
> There was a protest on Tower Bridge today from what I heard - with one
> driver even diving off the bridge.

Yes I heard about it now that you mention it.
It is typical. The Tory bar stewards don't care how much inconvenience
they cause the working man if they can turn a profit.
Hell mend those who voted for Johnson. IMO, If you don't mind :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message