POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A puzzling exchange Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:12 EDT (-0400)
  A puzzling exchange (Message 1 to 10 of 52)
From: Invisible
Subject: A puzzling exchange
Date: 13 Jul 2012 04:34:37
Message: <4fffdd9d$1@news.povray.org>
So, I'm applying to work for Google.

Oh, so you like Microsoft eh?

What?

Google is owned by Microsoft, isn't it?

Um... NO.

Well who owns Google then?

Google owns Google. It's one of the biggest companies in the industry!

So you haven't heard that Microsoft bought them then?

Er, no. Microsoft does NOT own Google. They're sworn enemies!

No way. Microsoft owns everything. You might THINK it's a separate
company, but I promise you it isn't.

WTH?

Post a reply to this message

> No way. Microsoft owns everything. You might THINK it's a separate
> company, but I promise you it isn't.

Yeah, Microsoft also owns IBM, Oracle, Intel, Apple (*especially* Apple)
and basically all computer software and hardware companies out there.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> No way. Microsoft owns everything. You might THINK it's a separate
>> company, but I promise you it isn't.
>
> Yeah, Microsoft also owns IBM, Oracle, Intel, Apple (*especially* Apple)
> and basically all computer software and hardware companies out there.

I know, right?

That /totally/ explains why they created Bing to "compete" with Google.

company...

Post a reply to this message

>>> No way. Microsoft owns everything. You might THINK it's a separate
>>> company, but I promise you it isn't.
>>
>> Yeah, Microsoft also owns IBM, Oracle, Intel, Apple (*especially* Apple)
>> and basically all computer software and hardware companies out there.
>
> I know, right?
>
> That /totally/ explains why they created Bing to "compete" with Google.

> company...

It's all a secret CIA scheme actually. So secret that everyone who's
ever even heard so much as a /rumor/ about it died a mysterious and
horrible death.

Gotta leave now, there are some strange noises at the door... spread
these important news FAST while you can, 'cause you'll be next...

Post a reply to this message

> It's all a secret CIA scheme actually. So secret that everyone who's
> ever even heard so much as a /rumor/ about it died a mysterious and
> horrible death.

I bet black helicopters are somehow involved.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>>> Yeah, Microsoft also owns IBM, Oracle, Intel, Apple (*especially* Apple)
>>> and basically all computer software and hardware companies out there.
>>
>> I know, right?
>>
>> That /totally/ explains why they created Bing to "compete" with Google.

>> company...
>
> It's all a secret CIA scheme actually. So secret that everyone who's
> ever even heard so much as a /rumor/ about it died a mysterious and
> horrible death.

That explains why Darren has been silent for the last few days...

> >> No way. Microsoft owns everything. You might THINK it's a separate
> >> company, but I promise you it isn't.
> >
> > Yeah, Microsoft also owns IBM, Oracle, Intel, Apple (*especially* Apple)
> > and basically all computer software and hardware companies out there.
>
> I know, right?
>
> That /totally/ explains why they created Bing to "compete" with Google.

> company...

word...

and yes, Microsoft is the biggest monopoly ever.

Post a reply to this message