POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Some questions (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Warp
Subject: Some questions
Date: 20 Jun 2012 13:47:08
Message: <4fe20c9c@news.povray.org>
Why is it called "instant replay"? It's not instant.

How do they load an unload fighter planes onto and off aircraft carriers
when they are docked at a harbor?

Why is it called a boyfriend/girlfriend instead of "manfriend/womanfriend"
when speaking about adults?

Is it true that in the United States prisoners cannot vote for President
but can run for President?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message