POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unreal engine 4 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Unreal engine 4 (Message 9 to 18 of 28)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Unreal engine 4
Date: 9 Jun 2012 11:40:58
Message: <4fd36e8a$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/06/2012 04:22 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 09/06/2012 1:41 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> You can't Google an image.
>
> It is not your day ;-)
>
> https://www.google.co.uk/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&authuser=0
>
> click on the camera in the search bar

I rephrase: It's generally not /useful/ to Google an image.

See attached. Not one single image of Unreal Editor.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'google1.jpg' (102 KB)

Preview of image 'google1.jpg'
google1.jpg

From: John VanSickle
Date: 9 Jun 2012 11:59:15
Message: <4fd372d3$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/9/2012 7:41 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> Also: The really impressive thing is the GUI. What the hell *is* that??
>>> It looks really slick...
>>
>> I know you have been asked things this a million times already, but do
>> you *deliberately* try your hardest to *not* do any research whatsoever
>> on your own, just so that you could ask here?
>
> You can't Google an image. I figured somebody here would probably
> recognise it on sight.
>
>> http://www.unrealengine.com/features/editor/
>
> Oh, right. So he's demonstrating the Unreal engine using the Unreal
> engine. I guess I should have seen that one coming...
>
> So much for game development tools always being lame, eh?

I think it's a case of the developers not only having to use the tools
themselves, but also having the time to work on the tools.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message