POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. (Message 33 to 42 of 72)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password.
Date: 8 Jun 2012 17:07:08
Message: <4fd2697c$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/06/2012 9:57 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Everything can be improved. This is not the same as saying that
> everything is equally optimal.

Too deep for me, I am afraid. o_O

>>> Actually, yes... I *think* I succeeded.
>>
>> Well done, that man.
>
> I used to love that song, until Altern Towers overused it...

Woosh! That goes right over my head.

And be true to your shelf-ish.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jun 2012 17:08:32
Message: <4fd269d0$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/06/2012 9:56 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> There is no magical "tool" which can correctly guess what is hidden
> behind a solid object.

Even if the object is made of glass? :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jun 2012 17:18:34
Message: <4fd26c2a$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/06/2012 10:04 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 08/06/2012 10:03 PM, Stephen wrote:
>
>> ...and so, ladies and gentlemen, that's the end of the show, and you
>> must agree, it certainly ticked all the boxes - particularly those
>> marked 'terrible' and 'rubbish'...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/28oz8fu

That’s the problem, you have all the wrong references.

Unless…

You’re a Geek?

And if you are a geek. Don’t expect to fit in with the muggles. They are
just as weird but there are more of them.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message