POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. : Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password.
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jun 2012 18:39:26
Message: <4fd27f1e@news.povray.org>
On 08/06/2012 11:05 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/28oz8fu
>>
>> That’s the problem, you have all the wrong references.
>>
>> Unless…
>>
>> You’re a Geek?
>>
>> And if you are a geek. Don’t expect to fit in with the muggles. They are
>> just as weird but there are more of them.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cjscp68

Hamlet:
What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me—
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.

Rosencrantz:
My lord, there was no such stuff in my thoughts.

--
Regards
     Stephen