POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Impossible photograph Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Impossible photograph (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Invisible
Subject: Impossible photograph
Date: 1 Jun 2012 08:47:24
Message: <4fc8b9dc@news.povray.org>
Every now and then, you have to stop and wonder "how is this possible?"

http://tinyurl.com/28gh5qw

How the holy hell do you make a camera lens /that/ shape? And what the
heck is holding the camera up??

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: Impossible photograph
Date: 1 Jun 2012 08:55:05
Message: <4fc8bba9$1@news.povray.org>

> Every now and then, you have to stop and wonder "how is this possible?"
>
> http://tinyurl.com/28gh5qw
>
> How the holy hell do you make a camera lens /that/ shape? And what the
> heck is holding the camera up??

This looks shopped.  I can tell by the pixels and from having seen
quiate a few shopped images in my days.

Also, http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100803.html