POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  It's that time again (Message 15 to 24 of 54)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: The question
Date: 30 Apr 2012 07:43:05
Message: <4f9e7ac9@news.povray.org>
On 30/04/2012 12:35 PM, Invisible wrote:
>> What about last year? Did you drive home without showering? Euch!
>
> If you mean the ski trip, no. I had a shower in the privacy of our hotel
> room. And that /also/ had a limitless supply of towels.

No, when you went to the dancing competition, last year. (And I noticed
"our hotel room". ;-)

> They'll think I'm schizophrenic when they figure out that there isn't a
> spider. :-P

You will be long gone by then. Or in the confusion you could "borrow"
someone else's towel.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 30 Apr 2012 08:00:39
Message: <4f9e7ee7$1@news.povray.org>
>>> What about last year? Did you drive home without showering? Euch!
>>
>> If you mean the ski trip, no. I had a shower in the privacy of our hotel
>> room. And that /also/ had a limitless supply of towels.
>
> No, when you went to the dancing competition, last year.

Oh, right. In that case, no.

> (And I noticed "our hotel room". ;-)

It's no secret that I was on a ski trip with several other people. It's
not like I can afford to go by myself. Plus I don't speak French.
(Unless you count knowing what "voulez-vous danser avec moi ce soir?"
means as "speaking French". :-P )

>> They'll think I'm schizophrenic when they figure out that there isn't a
>> spider. :-P
>
> You will be long gone by then. Or in the confusion you could "borrow"
> someone else's towel.

Yeah, right. :-P

Post a reply to this message

> It's no secret that I was on a ski trip with several other people. It's
> not like I can afford to go by myself. Plus I don't speak French.
> (Unless you count knowing what "voulez-vous danser avec moi ce soir?"
> means as "speaking French". :-P )

You're English and as everyone knows. The way to speak French is to
speak English but LOUD. ;-)

>>> They'll think I'm schizophrenic when they figure out that there isn't a
>>> spider. :-P
>>
>> You will be long gone by then. Or in the confusion you could "borrow"
>> someone else's towel.
>
> Yeah, right. :-P

Well it was a thought.
Personally I would have skimmed the water off with my hands then used my
dancing clothes to finish off. Unless you were wearing sequins.

So what did you do?

--
Regards
     Stephen