POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again : Re: The question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The question
From: Invisible
Date: 30 Apr 2012 09:29:49
Message: <4f9e93cd@news.povray.org>
>> I bought a red shirt. I thought it was cotton, but it isn't. It's 97%
>> cotton, and 3% spandex. ;-)
>
> Not a bad idea for dancing.

I only bought it because the picture looked good on Amazon. (Of course,

from South Korea...)

> I was hoping to say "big girl's blouse" but I don't suppose I can now. ;-)

Well, a blouse is merely a shirt worn by a girl, right? This shirt would
probably look good on a girl. Not a girly girl, though.

As an aside, if YOU think you have the nerve to stand up in front of 800
people and dance your arse off, be my frigging guest. :-P