POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just got my very first real job! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Just got my very first real job! (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Just got my very first real job!
Date: 10 Apr 2012 12:20:06
Message: <4f845db6$1@news.povray.org>
I recently accepted an offer on my very first "real" job (as in not an
internship or a temporary job to earn money while going to school).  I
don't start until the end of the summer, but when I do I'll be joining
Adobe Advanced Technology Labs as a research engineer (they're the folks
behind content aware fill, that deblurring tech demo, etc.).

It's exciting! and all I have to do in the mean time is actually graduate...

Post a reply to this message

On 10/04/2012 5:20 PM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> I recently accepted an offer on my very first "real" job (as in not an
> internship or a temporary job to earn money while going to school). I
> don't start until the end of the summer, but when I do I'll be joining
> Adobe Advanced Technology Labs as a research engineer (they're the folks
> behind content aware fill, that deblurring tech demo, etc.).
>
> It's exciting! and all I have to do in the mean time is actually
> graduate...

Congratulations Kevin.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I recently accepted an offer on my very first "real" job (as in not an
> internship or a temporary job to earn money while going to school).  I
> don't start until the end of the summer, but when I do I'll be joining
> Adobe Advanced Technology Labs as a research engineer (they're the folks
> behind content aware fill, that deblurring tech demo, etc.).
>
> It's exciting! and all I have to do in the mean time is actually
> graduate...

that's a pretty unreal job actually.  The kind of which we can only
dream of... :)

Post a reply to this message

> It's exciting! and all I have to do in the mean time is actually graduate...

Congrats! That sounds like awesome fun!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"