POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Image editing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Image editing (Message 11 to 20 of 38)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Image editing
Date: 3 Apr 2012 19:04:37
Message: <4f7b8205@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 23:58:37 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 03/04/2012 11:18 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:40:34 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>
>>> For extra credit, see if you can make it so I look hansom. :-P
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/7knd7t7
>>
>> <rimshot>
>>
>> Jim
>
> Groan!

I just couldn't resist.  OK, I didn't try very hard, but I couldn't. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 4 Apr 2012 03:23:49
Message: <4f7bf705$1@news.povray.org>
Le 03/04/2012 23:17, Kevin Wampler a écrit :

> On 4/3/2012 1:40 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> For extra credit, see if you can make it so I look hansom. :-P
>
> Not too difficult....

Well, the tan/complexion of the arms does not match with the torso / head.
Also, it looks like one of the dwarf syndrome (big head, small body),
unbelievable for an usual adult: the thoracic capacity seems even
unrelated to the size of the neck and its adam's apple.

But the tan really gives it away far too much. Would have been wonderful
(it is already ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 4 Apr 2012 04:05:54
Message: <4f7c00e2$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/04/2012 10:07 PM, nemesis wrote:

> I have no clue how that meme begin (nor how I discovered it), but it's
> just that: a photoediting with the mouth in the place of the eyes. I
> actually believe it was the poster of some horror movie...

I've seen the reverse done - replace somebody's mouth with an extra eye.
That's kinda mental.

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Date: 4 Apr 2012 09:29:19
Message: <4f7c4caf@news.povray.org>

> Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...

Couldn't resist...  It was bugging me.

Attachments:
Download 'andy.jpg' (114 KB)

Preview of image 'andy.jpg'
andy.jpg

From: clipka
Date: 4 Apr 2012 10:08:20
Message: <4f7c55d4$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.04.2012 20:01, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...

Why on earth did you even mess with that photograph in the first place?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 4 Apr 2012 10:11:52
Message: <4f7c56a8$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/04/2012 03:08 PM, clipka wrote:
> Why on earth did you even mess with that photograph in the first place?

I took the photograph, and /then/ realised there was a bunch of dead
flowers behind me. So I removed them.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 4 Apr 2012 12:25:53
Message: <4f7c7611@news.povray.org>
On 04/04/2012 2:29 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:

>> Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...
>
> Couldn't resist... It was bugging me.

Nor could I. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'andy-1c.jpg' (126 KB)

Preview of image 'andy-1c.jpg'
andy-1c.jpg

From: B  Gimeno
Date: 4 Apr 2012 15:30:01
Message: <web.4f7ca042e62c211051f818f50@news.povray.org>
So this way born the memes?
The good news is that you survived the operation of facial symmetry. The bad
news is that you have left an ugly scar.

Regards,
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'andy-1d.jpg' (148 KB)

Preview of image 'andy-1d.jpg'
andy-1d.jpg

From: Stephen
Date: 4 Apr 2012 17:25:03
Message: <4f7cbc2f@news.povray.org>
On 04/04/2012 8:25 PM, B. Gimeno wrote:

> So this way born the memes?
> The good news is that you survived the operation of facial symmetry. The bad
> news is that you have left an ugly scar.

I think that is out of order B.
It is all right changing the background but not defacing (no pun

--

     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: B  Gimeno
Date: 5 Apr 2012 03:10:01
Message: <web.4f7d4514e62c211051f818f50@news.povray.org>
> I think that is out of order B.
> It is all right changing the background but not defacing (no pun

> --
>
>      Stephen

I agree completely. The form and substance were metaphorically inappropriate and
lacking in grace and so I offer my sincere and humble apology.

B. Gimeno