POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Image editing : Re: Image editing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image editing
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 4 Apr 2012 03:23:49
Message: <4f7bf705$1@news.povray.org>
Le 03/04/2012 23:17, Kevin Wampler a écrit :

> On 4/3/2012 1:40 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> For extra credit, see if you can make it so I look hansom. :-P
>
> Not too difficult....

Well, the tan/complexion of the arms does not match with the torso / head.
Also, it looks like one of the dwarf syndrome (big head, small body),
unbelievable for an usual adult: the thoracic capacity seems even
unrelated to the size of the neck and its adam's apple.

But the tan really gives it away far too much. Would have been wonderful
(it is already ;)