POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : today's fortune Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  today's fortune (Message 19 to 28 of 28)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: today's fortune
Date: 9 Mar 2012 00:46:26
Message: <4f599932$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/7/2012 17:20, nemesis wrote:
> It's Donald Knuth's system for literate programming in C/C++.

I kind of figured that out a little later.

> You did read
> his account from the previous post, surely?

That doesn't mean I remembered it all. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Mar 2012 15:07:57
Message: <4f5cf80d$1@news.povray.org>

http://i.imgur.com/mC6fF.jpg

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Warp
Date: 11 Mar 2012 16:09:25
Message: <4f5d0672@news.povray.org>
> http://i.imgur.com/mC6fF.jpg

  That was actually quite funny.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 11 Mar 2012 16:16:22
Message: <4f5d0816$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/03/2012 20:09, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> http://i.imgur.com/mC6fF.jpg
>
>    That was actually quite funny.

I agree.

(Would probably be funnier if I've heard of or even played half of those
games... Even so, "you see a rock" is pretty classic.)

Post a reply to this message