POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : today's fortune : Re: today's fortune Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: today's fortune
From: nemesis
Date: 13 Mar 2012 15:45:27
Message: <4f5fa3d7@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> On 3/7/2012 9:25, Warp wrote:
>>    I didn't try that particular one, but I have tried modern IF from time
>> to time. They just don't work for me.
>

> http://i.imgur.com/mC6fF.jpg

spot on!  Duke Nukem offering money is spot on, the graphic style of
several games follow, like Doom's bloddy gloom or Shadow of Colossus
motion blur (an incredible feat on the PS2, which was actually used to
distract away the player away from the choppy frame rate)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9