POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My brain is full of what-is-this Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  My brain is full of what-is-this (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: My brain is full of what-is-this
Date: 23 Feb 2012 20:10:49
Message: <4f46e399$1@news.povray.org>
The following video is NSFW, and might require application of some brain
bleach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQrhqW4hX0

Every gang movie cliche ever?  Check.

DDR?  Check.

Most bizarre youtube video I have ever seen?  Check.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: My brain is full of what-is-this
Date: 23 Feb 2012 20:30:21
Message: <4f46e82d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 24.02.2012 02:10, schrieb Tim Cook:
> The following video is NSFW, and might require application of some brain
> bleach.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQrhqW4hX0
>
> Every gang movie cliche ever? Check.
>
> DDR? Check.
>
> Most bizarre youtube video I have ever seen? Check.

Damn. Hand me the bleach.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 23 Feb 2012 20:35:42
Message: <4f46e96e$1@news.povray.org>
On 2012-02-23 19:30, clipka wrote:
> Damn. Hand me the bleach.

This one's merely a bit odd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNVjI9bJIk

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 23 Feb 2012 20:35:50
Message: <4f46e976@news.povray.org>
On 2/23/2012 5:10 PM, Tim Cook wrote:
> The following video is NSFW, and might require application of some brain
> bleach.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQrhqW4hX0

I'm at work so I won't watch it here, but I assume you're talking about
the movie trailer to "The FP"?  That trailer actually made me interested
in watching the movie -- in a similar manner to which trailers piqued my
interest in "Troll Hunter", "Hobo With a Shotgun", or "Rubber" (haven't
seen the latter two yet though, but I'll rent them sometime).

Post a reply to this message

Am 24.02.2012 02:35, schrieb Kevin Wampler:
> On 2/23/2012 5:10 PM, Tim Cook wrote:
>> The following video is NSFW, and might require application of some brain
>> bleach.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQrhqW4hX0
>
> I'm at work so I won't watch it here, but I assume you're talking about
> the movie trailer to "The FP"? That trailer actually made me interested

Oh bloody hell - and here I was thinking the trailer was a fake >_<

Speaking of fake trailers (I /hope/ this one's a fake; it really, really
better be):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y