POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My brain is full of what-is-this : Re: My brain is full of what-is-this Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My brain is full of what-is-this
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 23 Feb 2012 20:35:50
Message: <4f46e976@news.povray.org>
On 2/23/2012 5:10 PM, Tim Cook wrote:
> The following video is NSFW, and might require application of some brain
> bleach.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQrhqW4hX0

I'm at work so I won't watch it here, but I assume you're talking about
the movie trailer to "The FP"?  That trailer actually made me interested
in watching the movie -- in a similar manner to which trailers piqued my
interest in "Troll Hunter", "Hobo With a Shotgun", or "Rubber" (haven't
seen the latter two yet though, but I'll rent them sometime).