POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Another day of failure (Message 40 to 49 of 59)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Another day of failure
Date: 2 Mar 2012 23:48:24
Message: <4f51a298$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/2/2012 13:54, James Holsenback wrote:
> used to just throw everything in this big tub and someone else did the
> "dirty work"

I suspect that they didn't necessarily consider that part the "dirty work." :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Warp
Date: 3 Mar 2012 02:49:45
Message: <4f51cd19@news.povray.org>
> On 3/1/2012 22:59, Warp wrote:
> >    Don't rush to other swimming styles. Breaststrokes are by far the
> > easiest and most economical.

> I disagree. Freestyle I find is much easier

  Maybe if you are fit. In my experience it's more demanding, while
breaststroke is way more leisurely.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 3 Mar 2012 04:25:05
Message: <4f51e371$1@news.povray.org>
>> Also: People who open their eyes underwater. OUCH! >_<
>
> Opening your eyes underwater... I've never put my head under water with
> my eyes closed. In a swiming pool, in a lake, at sea... all the same and
> no problem and no pain at all.
> Leting air out underwater, also a natural thing for me.

Might be related to the fact that I'm allergic to chlorine...

> My only problem with swiming is that I float like a brick!

LOL!

Post a reply to this message