POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recursive testing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Recursive testing (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Recursive testing
Date: 8 Feb 2012 06:14:32
Message: <4f325918@news.povray.org>
It's slightly bizarre when you build a new test framework, and have to
build a /second/ test framework to test the first one!

Also: Apparently "inception" now means "recursion". :-P

Post a reply to this message

> It's slightly bizarre when you build a new test framework, and have to
> build a /second/ test framework to test the first one!

obviously you need to test your tests to make sure they will test ok.

> Also: Apparently "inception" now means "recursion". :-P

did you watch the movie, BTW?

Post a reply to this message

> It's slightly bizarre when you build a new test framework, and have to
> build a /second/ test framework to test the first one!

It is a pity you never read Goedel Escher Bach.

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.

Post a reply to this message