POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PIPA and SOPA Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  PIPA and SOPA (Message 109 to 118 of 188)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: PIPA and SOPA
Date: 26 Jan 2012 23:15:16
Message: <4f2224d4@news.povray.org>
On 1/26/2012 12:23, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> 1. Karma doesn't happen "now", its generally punishment for action in a
> *prior* life.

I think that depends on whether you ask Buddhists or Wiccams/

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jan 2012 23:17:38
Message: <4f222562$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/23/2012 2:42, Invisible wrote:
> On 23/01/2012 10:29 AM, John VanSickle wrote:
>> Wait, isn't Pipa some gal who's in the tabloids a lot?
>
> I wouldn't know; I don't read comic books.

"I'm not into Pokeman."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Jan 2012 00:05:25
Message: <4f223095@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:17:37 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> On 1/23/2012 2:42, Invisible wrote:
>> On 23/01/2012 10:29 AM, John VanSickle wrote:
>>> Wait, isn't Pipa some gal who's in the tabloids a lot?
>>
>> I wouldn't know; I don't read comic books.
>
> "I'm not into Pokeman."

I didn't know you were that into Herman Cain. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jan 2012 04:36:26
Message: <4f22701a$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/01/2012 04:17 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 1/23/2012 2:42, Invisible wrote:
>> On 23/01/2012 10:29 AM, John VanSickle wrote:
>>> Wait, isn't Pipa some gal who's in the tabloids a lot?
>>
>> I wouldn't know; I don't read comic books.
>
> "I'm not into Pokeman."

Is it bad that I realise it's actually spelt Pokémon?

Post a reply to this message