POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Slime Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Slime (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Slime
Date: 7 Dec 2011 07:36:02
Message: <4edf5db2$1@news.povray.org>
http://discovermagazine.com/2009/jan/071
http://tinyurl.com/ycjaacy
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8718
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11875
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/7968.html

So let's hear it for Physarum polycephalum!

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: Slime
Date: 7 Dec 2011 08:24:46
Message: <4edf691e$1@news.povray.org>

> http://discovermagazine.com/2009/jan/071
> http://tinyurl.com/ycjaacy
> http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8718
> http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11875
> http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/7968.html
>
> So let's hear it for Physarum polycephalum!

After having lost contact with the scientists for over three weeks, the
polcie was called in, when they walked in the lab, they found no trace
of the scientists, nor of the molds, but the gel slab had this peculiar
messaeg on it:

STOP MESSING WITH THE THERMOSTAT OR ELSE!

One of the windows was open.

[To be continued...]