POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Deblurring Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Deblurring (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: Deblurring
Date: 2 Dec 2011 10:08:08
Message: <4ed8e9d8$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/2/2011 7:01 AM, Invisible wrote:
> On 02/12/2011 02:40 PM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
>> On 12/2/2011 2:30 AM, Invisible wrote:
>>>
>>> (As an aside, where the HELL do you obtain the sited paper from? Unless
>>> you work in a research laboratory, I can't figure out how the hell you
>>> would obtain a copy of this...)
>>>

>> Probably by using the subtle and mysterious technique of typing the
>> paper's name into Google and clicking on the top link:
>
> I tried typing the journal's name in...

That was your mistake then.  Always try searching for the name of the
paper first.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 2 Dec 2011 10:11:21
Message: <4ed8ea99$1@news.povray.org>

>>> Probably by using the subtle and mysterious technique of typing the
>>> paper's name into Google and clicking on the top link:
>>
>> I tried typing the journal's name in...
>
> That was your mistake then. Always try searching for the name of the
> paper first.

The journal's name is short, while the paper's title is long. Searches
don't work properly for long phrases, only short ones.

Perhaps the author's name would have worked. (Although it's very
difficult to spell...)

Post a reply to this message

> The journal's name is short, while the paper's title is long. Searches
> don't work properly for long phrases, only short ones.

not true

> Perhaps the author's name would have worked. (Although it's very
> difficult to spell...)

copy and paste

Post a reply to this message