POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  iPod (Message 33 to 42 of 42)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: iPod
Date: 9 Nov 2011 05:21:39
Message: <4eba5433@news.povray.org>
On 08/11/2011 11:00 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Indeed.  I've got a pair of full-sized Bose headphones that I quite like,
> especially for traveling.  If I look like a dork wearing them, so be it -
> I'll still be able to hear after flying on planes for a few years, even
> if I'm next to the engine.

It is not just reducing the noise level but cutting out the frequencies
that irritate. You can feel the peace and quiet descending when you
switch them on. And the sound quality is good too. What does annoy me
about Bose is that my ear pads are wearing out as my glasses rubbing off
the surface. Bose does not sell replacements. Grrr!

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message