POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Many Americans seem to live in a bubble Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Many Americans seem to live in a bubble (Message 21 to 30 of 64)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Many Americans seem to live in a bubble
Date: 16 Oct 2011 12:36:30
Message: <4e9b080d@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> "Most people in Finland are at least nominally members of a Christian
> church,..."

  Membership of the state church says absolutely nothing. The vast majority
of the members of the church are atheists.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 16 Oct 2011 12:41:42
Message: <4e9b0945@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
> Point of Order, Mr Chairman!
> England has a state church, the Church of England. The Church of
> Scotland, The Kirk, rejected that status and is independent of the crown
> and parliament. The Church in Wales is not an established church. And
> for completeness Northern Island which is not part of Britain does not
> have a state church.

  England, Britain, United Kingdom... It's all so confusing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message