POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recursion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:35 EDT (-0400)
  Recursion (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Recursion
Date: 26 Aug 2011 19:29:34
Message: <4e582c5e@news.povray.org>
On 8/26/2011 10:22, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Personally, I find it quite enjoyable.

I remember once being able to wake myself up and then fall back to sleep
into the same dream, and I asked the butler what happened when I woke myself
up. he told me I fell asleep in the dream. YMMV.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

On 27/08/2011 12:29 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 8/26/2011 10:22, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Personally, I find it quite enjoyable.
>
> I remember once being able to wake myself up and then fall back to sleep
> into the same dream, and I asked the butler what happened when I woke
> myself up. he told me I fell asleep in the dream. YMMV.

What SF story does that remind me of?

--
Regards
     Stephen