POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skills Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Skills (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Skills
Date: 24 Aug 2011 03:50:52
Message: <4e54ad5c@news.povray.org>
On 23/08/2011 11:29 PM, Stephen wrote:

> Your neighbours finally got round to taking action :-P

If *that* were the case, they would have stolen my pipe organ simulator,
not my guitar. :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 24 Aug 2011 16:55:55
Message: <4e55655b$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/08/2011 8:50 AM, Invisible wrote:
> On 23/08/2011 11:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
>
>> Your neighbours finally got round to taking action :-P
>
> If *that* were the case, they would have stolen my pipe organ simulator,
> not my guitar. :-P

Have *you* ever tried to carry a pipe organ simulator on a zimmer frame? ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Date: 26 Aug 2011 09:50:37
Message: <4e57a4ad@news.povray.org>

> OK, so obviously I'm going to need to post some recordings to explain
> this one. To that end, I just fired up my trusty old 8-track, went to
> get my guitar... wait, WTF? My guitar is *gone*! O_O
>
> At this point, I have literally no idea where in hell my guitar has
> gone. I'm rather distressed about this fact. It may not be the best
> guitar that has ever existed, but it's my property and it's a tad too
> large to just be /lost/ like that. I wonder where the holy hell it's got
> to... o_O

Did yu check under the couch cushions?  That's usually where lost stuff
ends up.

(Assuming you don't have a two year old in your house, in which case, it
could litterally be ANYWHERE she can reach.)

>> At this point, I have literally no idea where in hell my guitar has
>> gone.
>
> Did yu check under the couch cushions? That's usually where lost stuff
> ends up.

Alternatively, my mother might have eaten it by mistake, I guess.

> (Assuming you don't have a two year old in your house, in which case, it
> could litterally be ANYWHERE she can reach.)

Surely if there was a child in the house, the guitar would be
irreparably broken?

Post a reply to this message