POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OpenCL Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  OpenCL (Message 11 to 20 of 40)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: OpenCL
Date: 14 Oct 2011 18:41:37
Message: <4e98baa1@news.povray.org>
Besides helping rendering I dreamed the GPU could make a rough preview
of the final image but people have explained to me that would be also a
lot of work and not always work, but that doesn't quite convince me
fully, I'm the kind of person that has seen incredible things happen
when people really want them to happen against all odd so I think few
things are truly impossible; take for example the hummingbird according
to scientist it should fly at all and it has the most precise flight of
all birds, people tend to call impossible things that they can see hence
the words of Dr. Albert Einstein: "Those who have seen the invisible can
achieve the impossible".

Post a reply to this message