POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 13618 passes for nothing... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  13618 passes for nothing... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: 13618 passes for nothing...
Date: 10 Aug 2011 17:30:01
Message: <web.4e42f80caf44debea3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
I've wanted to render a stop-motion-like animation, using mc-pov. So I started
it yesterday.

lol: I forgot to uncomment the "mc_max_pass" line and so it has rendered only
the first frame, doing 13618 passes for nothing! (22 hours of rendering)

I guess, that's my record of passes in MC-Pov :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bcn_logo_mc.prev.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'bcn_logo_mc.prev.jpg'