POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crysis 2 first impression Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Crysis 2 first impression (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Crysis 2 first impression
Date: 5 Aug 2011 16:40:42
Message: <op.vzrc11qyufxv4h@xena>
The intro starts with a beautifully rendered cut-scene. It's a pity the
rest of the game won't look as good as this, I think to myself. Oh wait,
it's an interactive cut-scene...
=)

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Crysis 2 first impression
Date: 7 Aug 2011 11:02:12
Message: <4e3ea8f3@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> The intro starts with a beautifully rendered cut-scene. It's a pity the
> rest of the game won't look as good as this, I think to myself. Oh wait,
> it's an interactive cut-scene...
> =)

  Your platform would be an interesting piece of information.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 17:02:12 +0200, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

> Nekar Xenos <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> The intro starts with a beautifully rendered cut-scene. It's a pity the
>> rest of the game won't look as good as this, I think to myself. Oh wait,
>> it's an interactive cut-scene...
>> =)
>
>   Your platform would be an interesting piece of information.

I forgot you get it on consoles now :)
QuadCore Q9400
Radeon HD 5770
4Gb Ram

I see there's a highres texturepack and a DX11 tessellation patch to
download to make it even better.

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message