POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You what? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  You what? (Message 71 to 80 of 118)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: You what?
Date: 14 Jul 2011 13:55:50
Message: <4e1f2da6$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/14/2011 10:54, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:38:53 +0100, Invisible wrote:
>
>> Some people actually *like* feel-good music. Shockingly enough.
>
> Sure, which is why we all can have different opinions about it.

Or, more precisely, that's why there exists any feel-good music at all. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Jul 2011 15:10:35
Message: <4e1f3f2b$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:55:48 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> On 7/14/2011 10:54, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:38:53 +0100, Invisible wrote:
>>
>>> Some people actually *like* feel-good music. Shockingly enough.
>>
>> Sure, which is why we all can have different opinions about it.
>
> Or, more precisely, that's why there exists any feel-good music at all.
> :-)

Well, that's another view, yes. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 14 Jul 2011 16:07:40
Message: <4E1F4C86.1040808@gmail.com>
On 14-7-2011 19:14, Darren New wrote:
> On 7/14/2011 4:47, Mike the Elder wrote:
>> OK, now for some nice entirley comprehensible lyrics...
>
> In China, they teach english with The Carpenters. "Because you can
> understand what they're saying. That's why they call it easy listening."

As far as understandable lyrics go I am still huge fan of Eric Bogle.
A song with some relation to this topic:
http://ericbogle.net/lyrics/lyricspdf/sillyslangsong.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOdHNGG9yWU

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.

Post a reply to this message

> As far as understandable lyrics go I am still huge fan of Eric Bogle.
> A song with some relation to this topic:
> http://ericbogle.net/lyrics/lyricspdf/sillyslangsong.pdf
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOdHNGG9yWU

Thanks Andrel, I liked that.

--