POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You what? : Re: You what? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You what?
From: andrel
Date: 14 Jul 2011 16:07:40
Message: <4E1F4C86.1040808@gmail.com>
On 14-7-2011 19:14, Darren New wrote:
> On 7/14/2011 4:47, Mike the Elder wrote:
>> OK, now for some nice entirley comprehensible lyrics...
>
> In China, they teach english with The Carpenters. "Because you can
> understand what they're saying. That's why they call it easy listening."

As far as understandable lyrics go I am still huge fan of Eric Bogle.
A song with some relation to this topic:
http://ericbogle.net/lyrics/lyricspdf/sillyslangsong.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOdHNGG9yWU

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.