POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fail blog Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Fail blog (Message 1 to 10 of 43)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Fail blog
Date: 7 Jul 2011 15:20:37
Message: <4e160705$1@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, a few weeks ago my sister introduced me to "fail blog".

It has taken me literally half of today to track down the example photo
she showed me. Both of us spent about 8 minutes laughing about it.

http://failblog.org/2011/06/17/epic-fail-photos-whale-of-a-fail/

I mean, seriously, WTF? XD

I found various other things while searching for this. For example, if
this is anything to go by, typing almost any random phrase into Google
causes it to auto-complete with some seriously weird-ass query
suggestions! o_O Either that or somebody spends a lot of time faking
these things...

Also:

http://failblog.org/2011/06/22/epic-fail-photos-after-12-nothing-says-party-like-one-of-these/

They appear to have mis-spelt "WIN". :-D

While many of these are quite funny, a large number of them leave me
wondering what kind of escaped lunatic would have done something so
utterly retarded. For example:

http://failblog.org/2011/06/24/epic-fail-photos-stall-height-fail/

http://failblog.org/2011/06/22/epic-fail-photos-probably-bad-news-how-to-piss-off-an-englishman-101l/

http://failblog.org/2011/06/20/epic-fail-photos-fire-safety-fail-2/

Seriously, how did you NOT NOTICE how horribly wrong you just did that?

And then there's a few such as these:

http://failblog.org/2011/06/23/epic-fail-photos-school-pride-fail/

http://failblog.org/2011/06/19/epic-fail-photos-holiday-wtf-athers-day-gift-ad/

Wow. Just... wow.

(Also several signs where "HERE" has become "HER" to comic effect. E.g.,
"Please enter here." "It's always friday in here." etc.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Unfortunately, a few weeks ago my sister introduced me to "fail blog".

  I'm puzzled. Long time ago I posted a list of such websites I follow
regularly, and failblog.org was the first one of them. I could swear that
you responded to my post then. (Of course my memory might fail me.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> > Unfortunately, a few weeks ago my sister introduced me to "fail blog".
>
>   I'm puzzled. Long time ago I posted a list of such websites I follow
> regularly, and failblog.org was the first one of them. I could swear that
> you responded to my post then. (Of course my memory might fail me.)

I liked faildogs. :)

Post a reply to this message