POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fail blog : Re: Fail blog Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fail blog
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Jul 2011 16:03:03
Message: <4e1610f7$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/7/2011 12:20, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Unfortunately, a few weeks ago my sister introduced me to "fail blog".

A great deal of what's on fail blog isn't fail at all. But they have to keep
up now, so ...

> It has taken me literally half of today to track down the example photo she
> showed me. Both of us spent about 8 minutes laughing about it.
>
> http://failblog.org/2011/06/17/epic-fail-photos-whale-of-a-fail/
>
> I mean, seriously, WTF? XD

They're teaching a class showing how belugha whales don't have sharp teeth
and don't eat meat or something.  Clearly the trainer is entertaining the
guests, which is exactly what's supposed to happen.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like