POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Looking for planetary gears Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for planetary gears (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: Looking for planetary gears
Date: 30 Jun 2011 22:30:01
Message: <web.4e0d30562ec13bc8a3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
Hi all
Does anybody have an idea, where I can get a planetary gear-set that has the
SAME SIZE of gears in the centre AND outer rim??

Like in the image

In most cases, the gears have DIFFERENT sizes like here:
http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/members/kernowdragon-albums-odds-n-sods-picture2164-scan0001.jpg

Any idea welcome!

Best rgds,
Holger