POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bill Turner Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Bill Turner (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Invisible
Subject: Bill Turner
Date: 17 Jun 2011 11:08:06
Message: <4dfb6dd6$1@news.povray.org>
"This process is affectionately known as 'bootstrapping' --- for obvious
reasons (at least if your native language is English it is obvious)."

Apparently my native language is not English...

Post a reply to this message

> "This process is affectionately known as 'bootstrapping' --- for obvious
> reasons (at least if your native language is English it is obvious)."
>
> Apparently my native language is not English...

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> "This process is affectionately known as 'bootstrapping' --- for obvious
> reasons (at least if your native language is English it is obvious)."
>
> Apparently my native language is not English...

That's because you didn't read the classics, remember?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message