POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Taken in again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Taken in again (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: Taken in again
Date: 17 Jun 2011 04:15:41
Message: <4dfb0d2d$1@news.povray.org>
Zero Punctuation had this to say about Duke Nukem Forever:

http://tinyurl.com/358qhyq

Ctrl+Alt+Del had this to say:

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110613

Wow, are those guys even talking about the same game??

Ah, but if you watch the ZP video *very* slowly (and by "very slowly" I
mean "hit the pause button at just the right nanosecond"), you discover
that at the time of the review, the game hadn't been released yet, and
it was all a big joke.

And I fell for it. As usual. To quote ZP, "apparently I'm a retard".

Post a reply to this message