POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Government statistics Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Government statistics (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: Government statistics
Date: 9 Jun 2011 09:11:06
Message: <4df0c66a@news.povray.org>
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/downloads/theme_labour/ashe-2010/2010-all-employees.pdf

If I'm reading this right, table 1.7a is saying that anyone earning

employees), and around the 25th percentile among males in full-time
employment. Does that look right?

(You have *no idea* how hard it is to discover this information with
Google... Even once you find the government statistics, it's very hard
to navigate.)

Post a reply to this message