POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  True failure (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: True failure
Date: 7 Jun 2011 13:57:40
Message: <4dee6694$1@news.povray.org>
Oh you are FRIGGING KIDDING ME!!! >_<

On Sunday I finally decided to buy myself a copy of Call of Duty: Modern
Warefare 2.

Unfortunately, that was at 1PM. It took several hours for the download
to reach 40%. Yesterday I /intended/ to power up my PC in the morning
before work, so the game would be ready to play when I got home. But I
forgot. So the game didn't finish downloading until 10PM.

But that's nothing. I just signed in to Steam to play it, and GUESS
WHAT? Starting from today, there's 50% off the usual price for this
exact game. X_X

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 06/07/2011 02:57 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Oh you are FRIGGING KIDDING ME!!! >_<
>
> On Sunday I finally decided to buy myself a copy of Call of Duty: Modern
> Warefare 2.
>
> Unfortunately, that was at 1PM. It took several hours for the download
> to reach 40%. Yesterday I /intended/ to power up my PC in the morning
> before work, so the game would be ready to play when I got home. But I
> forgot. So the game didn't finish downloading until 10PM.
>
> But that's nothing. I just signed in to Steam to play it, and GUESS
> WHAT? Starting from today, there's 50% off the usual price for this
> exact game. X_X

timing is everything .... eh

Post a reply to this message

> On Sunday I finally decided to buy myself a copy of Call of Duty: Modern
> Warefare 2.
>
> Unfortunately, that was at 1PM. It took several hours for the download
> to reach 40%. Yesterday I /intended/ to power up my PC in the morning
> before work, so the game would be ready to play when I got home. But I
> forgot. So the game didn't finish downloading until 10PM.
>
> But that's nothing. I just signed in to Steam to play it, and GUESS
> WHAT? Starting from today, there's 50% off the usual price for this
> exact game. X_X

woohoo

Post a reply to this message