POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True failure : True failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  True failure
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Jun 2011 13:57:40
Message: <4dee6694$1@news.povray.org>
Oh you are FRIGGING KIDDING ME!!! >_<

On Sunday I finally decided to buy myself a copy of Call of Duty: Modern
Warefare 2.

Unfortunately, that was at 1PM. It took several hours for the download
to reach 40%. Yesterday I /intended/ to power up my PC in the morning
before work, so the game would be ready to play when I got home. But I
forgot. So the game didn't finish downloading until 10PM.

But that's nothing. I just signed in to Steam to play it, and GUESS
WHAT? Starting from today, there's 50% off the usual price for this
exact game. X_X

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/