POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back from the UK Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Back from the UK (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Darren New
Subject: Back from the UK
Date: 6 Jun 2011 13:03:31
Message: <4ded0863$1@news.povray.org>
Oh, and if you hadn't noticed, I'm back from the UK.  It was lots of fun.

Saw Bath, Conwy, York, London, Cotswalds, and probably a few other places
not springing immediately to mind.  Sorry I didn't get in touch with anyone,
but it was viciously hectic. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like