POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fox Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Fox (Message 1 to 10 of 46)
From: Invisible
Subject: Fox
Date: 25 May 2011 08:34:16
Message: <4ddcf748@news.povray.org>
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110523

I was about to ask "is it really this bad?"

And then I realised the obviousness of the answer...

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Fox
Date: 28 May 2011 08:21:11
Message: <4de0e8b7@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110523

> I was about to ask "is it really this bad?"

> And then I realised the obviousness of the answer...

  You know that a news channel is really bad when even foreigners are aware
of how bad and biased it is.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> I was about to ask "is it really this bad?"
>
>> And then I realised the obviousness of the answer...
>
>    You know that a news channel is really bad when even foreigners are aware
> of how bad and biased it is.

Actually I know nothing about Fox. I was operating more along the lines
of "if their 'news' as the same level of factual accuracy as most of the
media coverage in my country, they can't be very accurate..."

Post a reply to this message

>>> I was about to ask "is it really this bad?"
>>
>>> And then I realised the obviousness of the answer...
>>
>> You know that a news channel is really bad when even foreigners are aware
>> of how bad and biased it is.
>
> Actually I know nothing about Fox. I was operating more along the lines
> of "if their 'news' as the same level of factual accuracy as most of the
> media coverage in my country, they can't be very accurate..."

 From my understanding, Fox News is very accurate because they get it
directly from God.:-P

--
Regards