POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Booked Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Booked (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Booked
Date: 14 Apr 2011 17:11:12
Message: <4da762f0$1@news.povray.org>
According to somebody's status on Facebook, it's "national book week",
so you have to post the 5th sentence of the 52th page of the nearest
book to you. (Yeah, right!)

Unfortunately, in my case that's

"Because of the mutual recursion, as well as the function each uses to
make progress, it must also be given the function it must pass to its
partner; therefore, both take the same pair of functions."

Rather unsurprising, really. o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> According to somebody's status on Facebook, it's "national book week",
> so you have to post the 5th sentence of the 52th page of the nearest
> book to you. (Yeah, right!)
>
> Unfortunately, in my case that's
>
> "Because of the mutual recursion, as well as the function each uses to
> make progress, it must also be given the function it must pass to its
> partner; therefore, both take the same pair of functions."
>
> Rather unsurprising, really. o_O

Het /Organon/ heeft niet als doel om lezers te vertellen wat waar is,
maar om in methoden te voorzien om de waarheid te onderzoeken en de
wereld te begrijpen.

or

The /Organon/ is not intended to tell readers what is true, but to
provide methods to investigate the truth and understand the world.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.

Post a reply to this message

> The /Organon/ is not intended to tell readers what is true, but to provide
> methods to investigate the truth and understand the world.

"No picture."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like