POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Booked : Re: Booked Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Booked
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Apr 2011 01:13:53
Message: <4da7d411$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:11:24 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> According to somebody's status on Facebook, it's "national book week",
> so you have to post the 5th sentence of the 52th page of the nearest
> book to you. (Yeah, right!)

The nearest book to me is my Nook, which has, well, several hundred
(quite possibly over a thousand) texts on it.  Gutenberg FTW (plus a good
number of freebies from B&N as well as some that I've purchased from
them). :)

I wonder how I should select one.  I've got three that I'm currently
actively reading - the others, largely are there for reference and as an
"if I get around to it" list.

Jim