POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Linux in javascript Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Linux in javascript (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: nemesis
Subject: Linux in javascript
Date: 17 May 2011 18:22:02
Message: <4dd2f50a@news.povray.org>
Fabrice Bellard, head of funky projects like FFmpeg and QEMU, wrote a
486 emulator in javascript and put a simplified Linux to run on it.
Check it out, if you have latest version of Firefox or Chrome at least:

http://bellard.org/jslinux

what I really want is to run Firefox on it and put it to run the
emulator... LOL

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message