POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Finally finished Spain pictures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Finally finished Spain pictures (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Darren New
Subject: Finally finished Spain pictures
Date: 2 May 2011 18:25:07
Message: <4dbf2f43$1@news.povray.org>
http://darren.s3.amazonaws.com/Spain2010/index.html

Just the best of the best there. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like
    driving without turn signals."

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Subject: Re: Finally finished Spain pictures
Date: 3 May 2011 22:15:01
Message: <web.4dc0b5d9cd5d92c434d207310@news.povray.org>
> http://darren.s3.amazonaws.com/Spain2010/index.html
>
> Just the best of the best there. :-)
>
> --

Regarding city pics: there are surely many joys of community living there. Often
think it would be nice to try to live in a place like that for a week. Even in
small quaint towns in US, I've had affection for small streets with tidy,
closely packed houses.     What I wonder is if it's hell for noise (presumably
moreso in Spain or Brazil) where you never get any sleep, and smell tobacco
smoke constantly in your own home?

Post a reply to this message