POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet research problem #45784 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Internet research problem #45784 (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: Internet research problem #45784
Date: 10 Apr 2011 20:01:52
Message: <4da244f0@news.povray.org>
Alain wrote:

> By the way, anybody know how to repair the windows fonts folder that
> stopped to works as intended? I can't install new fonts and the folder
> acts just like a regular folder. On Win XP.

There's a "Repair Fonts Folder" option in the TweakUI Powertoy.  I don't
know where MS is hiding it these days--it doesn't seem to be where
Google thinks it is:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/windows-xp

...but it does appear to be here:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/tweakui.htm

I've never used that particular feature, but it might be what you're
looking for.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message