POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : chemistry question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  chemistry question (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Shay
Subject: chemistry question
Date: 29 Mar 2011 17:53:55
Message: <4d9254f3@news.povray.org>
Wanted to get rid of about two cups of muriatic acid, so I dumped it
into a bucket with some dried tile grout on the sides. Forgot about the
bucket for several months. Just found the bucket and the muriatic acid
seems to have been neutralized (forearm test). There are clear, cubic
crystals inside. Anyone know what these would be?

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message