POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Database Engine Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Database Engine (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Database Engine
Date: 14 Mar 2011 13:11:26
Message: <4d7e4c3e$1@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Both can be administered via a web interface for the common usage
> (phpmyadmin & phppgadmin)

Be aware that you *will* get script kiddies every day or two trying to break
in via phpmyadmin. Make sure it's behind a firewall, good password, etc.
When I was running Linux servers, that and trying to break into drupal were
the only frequent 404's I was issuing.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"

>> Both can be administered via a web interface for the common usage
>> (phpmyadmin & phppgadmin)
>
> Be aware that you *will* get script kiddies every day or two trying to
> break in via phpmyadmin. Make sure it's behind a firewall, good
> password, etc. When I was running Linux servers, that and trying to
> break into drupal were the only frequent 404's I was issuing.

Completely off topic, but....

I am looking into implementing a drupal site - is there much to look out
for as far as vulnerabilities?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message