POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 19:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? (Message 173 to 182 of 182)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 14 Oct 2009 16:19:21
Message: <4AD63249.7060000@hotmail.com>
On 14-10-2009 18:10, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>>>
>>> All our banks create money out of nothingness. None of them actually
>>> run printing presses per se.
>>
>> I was thinking you might use it in that way.
>
> I don't know the difference between what you mean by "national banks"
> and "regular banks", given that all our banks are national. Maybe a
> "credit union" would be a regular bank here?

My bank and the others are companies, they do things with money even
generate it from thin air but they don't print it. All the banks are
watched by a national bank who does print the money but doesn't have
private customers. You do have that too, I forgot the names of these
things. IANAE however.

Post a reply to this message