POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very afraid... Server Time
28 Oct 2024 19:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Be very afraid... (Message 6 to 15 of 65)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Be very afraid...
Date: 21 Sep 2009 14:13:08
Message: <4ab7c233@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I see more of Crysis as an intense research in interactive CG than as a
> game.

  It's not a bad game either. I have definitely played worse and more boring
games (even modern ones). Maybe not in the same league as eg. HL2 (there is
just something special about that game), but still a good game.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> I see more of Crysis as an intense research in interactive CG than as a
>> game.
>
>   It's not a bad game either. I have definitely played worse and more boring
> games (even modern ones). Maybe not in the same league as eg. HL2 (there is
> just something special about that game), but still a good game.

I liked Crysis more than HL2, so I guess it's up to what you want out of
a game.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/